Crystal Forest Baby Dreadnought Guitar #0416-001
Custom build 3/4 size dreadnought guitar. Same size as baby Taylor or Martin LX. Lower bout is 12.25", upper bout 9", body length 16", 22.75" scale,
1 11/16" tusq nut and tusq compensated saddle. Top is bear claw old growth California redwood salvaged from 1000+ northern California forest stump.
Fretboard and peghead overlay are ebony. Frets are EVO gold medium. Position markers are Papua. Schaller M-6 Mini tuning machines.
The binding is ebony with zipflex purfling on top. Powerful sounding little guitar with lots of volume and great tone. Low action to Taylor specs.
Specs are as follow:
- California "old growth" redwood top
- AAA Sapele back and side
- hand carved mahogany neck
- 1 11/16" Tusq nut
- Tusq compensated saddle
- ebony fretboard with papua inlay position markers
- ebony bindings
- Zipflex paua purfling on top
- 3mm blue green abalone sound hole ring + wht/blk/white outer ring
- 22.75" scale length
- Schaller M-6 mini tuners